Saturday, December 2, 2006

I am not insane!!!!!




Vegea is accusing me of having a nerous Breakdown on his blog! well I'll show him I haven't ever thought more clearly. But those who I asked for help have all rejected me well accept for Wonder woman , who said I should date other people , well evreytime I do they too are stolen by super powered aliens!






Oh and MR. Stark? You can take your job and put it where the sun don't shine! The only reason I joined your little superhuman facists was for the chance to arrest Vegeta, I got that. Now I can go back to my lucrative baseball career.








Oh and can you believe this Wolverine called me a stalker? Me! I'm trying to save my ild friend here, and I'm called a stalker by mister claw dwarf. Why is it all you people even the ones that hate him, are just content to late him live on this planet?






Beleive me any"heroic" actions he may do are completley self serving. He's even got poor Son Goku fooled. Is this the kind of hero you people want? The kind that cheats on his wife with robots?
Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />


Poor Bulma,and what does Future Trunks think I wonder.

5 comments:

Vegeta said...

Come back next time same crazy time same crazy Blog!!

Kid Flash said...

Insance much?
Maybe the reason all your dates get stolen is because of your attention-seeking personality. I eman if you love Bulma so much why dontcha go let her be happy.
Then go to a therapist!
I hear Arkham Asylum has some free places...

Black Widow said...

Hmm Romance is my life and perhaps you didnt hold her enough

Justice said...

Leave grandpa alone

Nick Fury said...

I agree with the kid get a life.