Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The war begins !

Several years ago me and my girl Bulma were happy I mean like most couples we argued and all, but Then this little alien jerk off shows up, and steals her! I'm talking about this one Vegeta!

I think he used some kind of evil alien technology to screw with her mind or something! Well Now I'll free her ! I want help to stop this stupid little psycho! THe problem is he's like a hundred times stronger than me. But with your Help he can be brought down!

5 comments:

Vegeta said...

So You finally have the courage to put up a blog eh? How did I Get into Bulma's Pants? it wasn't Science Fiction.

Actually she came to me, apprently somone was was leaving her for rendevous with other people . She was lonely and turned to me And your a fool to believe any thing she's done is against her will !

- said...

Well I don't hate the boy, but I if you need any assitance you are welcome to call me.
Though I do suggest you move on and start dating somebody else.
Wonder Woman.

Bulma said...

rolls eyes This isn't going to end pretty.

Tony Stark Iron Man said...

I'm sorry to say mr um Yamcha that because of you sevre Psylogical disorders I don't think you can handle the stressful life of a SHIELD agent so this is your termination good luck in you future endevors

Black Widow said...

My oh My