Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Battle is about to begin

Vegeta, is hiding the fact that I killed his son, and Grandson He's made up crazy stories that say I failed And They're still alive. Also They say I do not have Mirai's Magic sword.

Well here it is. See the picture.

The problem Is now vegeta has threatened me. He's going to kill me. So I decided to recruit people Who are powerful enough to even the scales. As for the pictures Of Bra yes I did send them to the Play hero magazine. So what if I embarrassed her?


If she's so humiliated leave the planet slut! It's not like half the male population of West City hasn't seen already. As for the Mirai Playgirl? I have nothing to do with that . It's probably one of his SHIELD buddies.

I suspect Wonder man look He keeps calling me, and sending me these e-mails . Email s with his picture like this.



Look here Wonder Man no matter what Vegeta says on his blog I'm not that way. If you are that's OK, but I'm not and I don't appreciate these unwanted pickup lines. I'll tell you about my recruitment drive later. When i get the soldiers in my army against The Prince of all Monkey aliens.

2 comments:

Kon-El said...

( Snicker!)

Yamcha said...

No Sicko! We don't! And The Demon seed kids, and Robots are keeping Bulma away from me.

Also Super boy your not funny.