Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've figured it out!

That clever Minx Bulma has done something I never thugh tpossible. I guess she figured out that Mirai was trying to control her mind when he warned us about the androids. Damn Dr. Gero, And hid hand ripping into my chest!

Any way I was thinking on why there is two Trunkses. Then i figured it out ! Trunks and Mirai aren't the same person. Trunks is my son!

I guess too save my son's life while Bulma was first being mind controlled, she made our son , look like Mirai through Genetic manipulation! Too bad she's far too gone now! Which is why she's denying our reunion. But don't worry I will free her eventually! Then I'll get to know my son!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude fix your blog please
I cant read it

the yellow background stops at your title and the rest is lost


I use Fire Fox btw


good luck with Bulma and congrats when will start pssing out cigars
I am a sucker for a stogie

Anonymous said...

Ok Your an idiot. And for some reason your blog won't let me use my blogger account but I have to tell you one more time your an idiot.

Kid Flash said...

Nobody hits you with a crowbar?
I am willing to change that.

Anonymous said...

Hmph! Let's not forget that You and Bulma were broke up for some time Before She was pregennt , and the whole fact that well Bulma had no idea, that Mirai was her son. Have fun in delusion land freak