Friday, December 15, 2006

How I killed Mirai Trunks.

So when I heard that Vegeta had come back, I knew now was the time to strike before he started his plans for conquest anew. Si Sneak into Vampirella's mansion, and find Mirai broken , and beaten from his latest Vegito fight.


I jump on him , break his neck then I take his sword and stab him in the chest. Yes No power level! I killed him! The bastard is done! His magic sword then talks to me. " You are the chosen one! Now you must kill the one who would destroy all human kind!"

I run out elated. I see that damned boy Hot stuff I blast him with a Kamehameha! He was completley vaporised! Now I must leave the sword ells me I must wear aluminum foil on my head to keep Vegeta out of my mind!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your insane I'm not dead. oh and we have a little fourm called Heroes United http://huf.18.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=11

And a blog http://heroesunited.blogspot.com/come by sometime

Vegeta said...

Yes I can use my account again Oh Yes Loser! I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Yamcha said...

Yes There is one believer soon more will believe And Vegeta ill die

Anonymous said...

invite image



Oike Gallery is having a Xmas Auction....
Invites have been sent and some stole... (were you the one that stole one?)
Let us know... please send POV of the Auction by friday

Send RSVP (POV) by Firday

see other facts on HU blog