Sunday, January 7, 2007

I ain't working with no villians!

Well om I amend that a bit maybe the Local Henchman. Since he's went through A fight with Vegeta , and survived.That and at least he's not that evil. But you see I've been doing some research on this Black Plauge guy.

Well from what I know, he's a psycho path. Maybe as bad as Vegeta. Also he used Veeta's son as a hit man. So no I'm not going to throw in with this nut. Also While reading the so called " Crime Alley " blog I see Dracula wants to me as an ally?

Why would I want o join up with a movie monster? I Dunno I guess It's nice to be wanted for my powers skills. But seriously I'm a superhero. Why would I work with Nut cases , and monsters?



When I go down in history for saving this planet from that Alien Psycho. I don't want it to be marred by working with evil nuts. I'm still gathereing those that will help me , so I'll post when I finish.

6 comments:

Vegeta said...

Doesn't matter nutjob you won't win either way.

Kid Flash said...

I can give you free tin foil and a straight jacket!!!

Anonymous said...

its time for your medicine again

Nightwing said...

I say give it up and get some meds. Quickly.

Yamcha said...

Why does evreyone think I'm crazy? I'll show you !@!!I'll show you all!!!!!!

Kid Flash said...

Crazy, crazy, how does your medication go? With sleeping pills, laxatives followed by water in a row!